Newgrounds game teaser Newgrounds game teaser

It looks like it would be a shitty game anyway. So no harm done.

Skitzo-Too Hot to Handle Skitzo-Too Hot to Handle

How is this comedy? Seriously, this is simply horror, I couldn't even see any dark humor behind this, unless you tried to show, that 1920s were wacky and stuff. Although animation was quite nice.

Comick responds:

I thought it was funny haha

The Ghost Pianist The Ghost Pianist

Animation was beautiful, but how come this is in comedy section? I expected something else and got what I didn't want (although in it's own genre it's decent).

[Dream A Little Dream] [Dream A Little Dream]

seen it before

Nice, but seen same concept and some of the character movements in other flash animators work. Does LazzyMuffin say something?

ShaunSP responds:

Thanks for the comment. This is a first for me and it maybe seen to some viewers that they've seen something like this before, but it was something that I needed to work on if I wanted to start somewhere as a animator.
If you mean 'why is LazyMuffin (a.k.a Yotam) included in this flash?' it's because the audio I used for this animation was remastered by him. And it seems logical to include his talents aswell.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

making comedy from others

Man, I replayed this more than 10 times and still can't stop laughing. Who says you need good script with characters and dialogs and plot? This just proves that with a decent animation skills and concept you could do great as well.
I would've given you 1, but the only reson I'm giving you 10 is beacuase the voices were prety gud. ;]

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

I loved the ending

What, comedy? This is a pure drama for me man, and kinda good, just different format. :]

Stop asking me that!!! Stop asking me that!!!

same old boring joke

Sorry, but this one is a bit of a rip off of DBZ: Abriged series by TFS. Napas voice is so much like it in those series. And the joke... not funny anymore, as a lot of people say - overused. Animation is simple and not interesting, I couldn't give thumbs up for that. So all in all what is left is just 4/10 and still it's just for effort.

Diging the mummy Diging the mummy

bad, just bad

I just couldn't say more, but art, voices, music editing are all crappy. I haven't seen anything that is understandable in any way too. Sorry, but my point of view it should be blamed as it not qualifies NG.